Pages

Losing Sixty Pounds in Nine Months - A personal story

Kim Ayres has lost 66 pounds over nine months. And he has written a very interesting blog about his experience. His weight loss story is not finished yet. It sounds as though he would like to lose at least another 45 pounds.

He has a very engaging, modest and whimsical writing style. Here's an example;

When I was a teenager I used to fantasize about having my own pair of breasts to play with. Now, as an overweight, middle-aged man, I seem to have them - and it’s not as much fun as I thought it would be.

He doesn't say how tall he is but he does tell us he weighed 19 stone and 9 pounds when he started his weight loss routine. I've no idea what that is in pounds.

Kim is not on a diet. He doesn't believe dieting is the way to long term weight loss. His secret has been to switch to wholesome foods and cut out all processed foods.

See his story here.
Update: See his comment below.