Pages

Karolina Kurkova Likes Her Cake

Supermodel Karolina Kurkova will debut in her first movie "My Sexiest Year" in 2007. I gather her role is a small one as the lead actress in the movie is another supermodel, Amber Valetta.

One of the extras on the set had some comments about Karolina Kurkova's fondness for cake. I guess this confirms that supermodels are not always dieting 24 hours a day and it also suggests that they may be more insecure than we might guess;


As we took a break for lunch, I almost fell over with delight when I spotted my idol - Karolina Kurkova, who was loitering by the dessert buffet and stuffing her face with cake. Let me tell you, that girl deserves to be paid millions for being born with a body like that - she is superbly stunning. She also lurrvvvvvves to be the center of attention - breaking out R-rated poses for pictures with Director Howard Himelstein and his parents who came to visit him on set (he even put them in one of the restaurant scenes - awwwww...), and frolicking about in a Versace-type minidress that hardly covered her hoohaa (granted, the movie is set in the 70s so we were all dressed scantily in bold prints and disco attire). At one point she skipped through the room where all the extras were waiting, yelling out that we should be quiet, and telling us in a rather loud baby voice how cute we were... A tad strange - I thought she might have been drunk, but it might just be her need for constant attention.